How do I join a class?
You can enroll at the gym at any time. You do not have to wait for the beginning of a month or session to enroll. Class tuition is prorated for the number of classes remaining in the month.
What will my child learn in class?
Each of our classes has specific skill goals on all apparatus as well as behavior and stretching standards.
Why should my child do gymnastics?
- Gymnastics works total body strength, flexibility and aerobic development.
- Gymnastics enhances gross motor skills.
- Self-discipline is developed due to the very nature of the sport.
- Self-confidence is built through individualized goals and accomplishments.
- For any other sport, gymnastics is a way of developing strength and giving athletes that “added edge”.
- Early training results in increased kinesthetic awareness.
What should my child wear to class?
We recommend that girls wear a leotard with long hair in a pony tail. Boys wear shorts (or sweats) and a tucked in tshirt. All of our gymnasts go barefoot.